to SAYSF Bible Church
Join us Sunday – in person, or online!
On Sunday, January 31st, Elder, Tom Hanrahan, speaks. His message title is, “Lots of Lessons” from Genesis 11-19 and 2 Peter 2.
SAYSF COVID-19 Precautions:
- Temperatures taken on arrival.
- Masks to be worn & social distancing to be observed.
- Children & Youth ministries resume.
- Communion the first Sunday of the month.
- Small Groups may meet inside, masks & snacks optional unless meeting at church.
The message will stream live from this page and on our Facebook page Sunday morning at 10:30 am.
Worship Service Schedule
|10:30am||Nursery & 2-4 year old Preschool Class.|
|10:30am||Worship Service – meeting in person and online|
|Students, K-5th grade, dismissed to Sunday School before the message.|
(Click each announcement to see more details.)
a Small Group
Friendship. Encouragement. Accountability.
God never intended us to live out our Christian lives alone. Life is too hard. And, our need for friendship, encouragement, and accountability is too great.
That’s why SAYSF Small Groups exist. SAYSF Small Groups is where intentional discipleship and meaningful relationships come together.